For your safety, your cooperation is asked in observing the following building safety guidelines:
- Notify the Management Office of loiterers or suspicious persons on the premises.
- Turn away all solicitors and report solicitors to the Management Office.
- Always lock your building when there is no one in the office - even if you have just stepped out for a quick moment.
- Always remember to take your building keys and building access card with you when you leave the premises.
- Do not leave personal valuables unguarded in reception areas, on desk tops or in unlocked drawers.
- Notify the police and the Management Office of any crimes.
- Notify Management Office asap and collect keys and building access cards from employees who have resigned or have been terminated from your firm so keys can be changed/deactivated.
- Copy and distribute these general guidelines to your entire office staff.