Our Tenant Amenities Policy Guide outlines general policies that have been established to ensure comfort, safety and enjoyment of The Cove facility. We reserve the right to deny privileges for failure to comply with these rules.
Fitness Center Hours:
Regular hours of operation are Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Occasionally fitness center hours will vary to accommodate holidays or other special occasions. We will post any schedule changes at least one week in advance.
Only tenant employees who have signed the Fitness Center Waiver and have been issued an access card are allowed access to use the facilities. No visitors, guests, spouses, children or pets are permitted inside the facilities at any time.
- Tenants are required to complete the Fitness Center Waiver forms prior to use of the facility.
- Proper clothing attire and athletic shoes (no open-toed shoes) must be worn at all times when using the facilities.
- Beverages in plastic, non-spill containers are permitted in the fitness center; food items are not permitted.
- Please use a locker in the locker room to store your athletic bag or other personal items.
- Please adhere to a 30-minute time limit on cardio equipment when others are waiting.
- Perform weight lifting exercises properly, safely, and under control at all times. Please do not drop or slam weights.
- Towels and sanitizing wipes are provided; please wipe off each equipment after use.
- Please return all dumbbells, weight plates, and handles to racks after use.
- No equipment (i.e., dumbbells, stretching mats, etc.) in the Fitness Center may be taken to other parts of the amenity areas.
- Cell phones must be placed on mute or vibrate mode when used in the Fitness Center.
- Lockers are for day use only. Please do not leave your belongings in lockers overnight.
- Do not leave valuables in day-use lockers. The Cove is not responsible for any items lost or damaged on the property.
- Locker room amenities are provided for your use while at the amenity center. No amenities or containers may be removed from the locker rooms.
- Use caution when walking on tile surfaces as floors may be slippery when wet.